Water Treatment Services and Maintenance Agreements for Water Softeners & Carbon Filters
Each Water Treatment Maintenance Visit Includes:
- Check salt levels and add up to 5 bags if needed and Haul off all empty salt bags when complete (Except for Carbon Filters)
- Clean the brine tank (Except for Carbon Filters)
- Test hardness of water before and after to ensure proper function of the unit/system (Carbon Filters will have a Chlorine test instead of hardness test)
- Perform basic check for proper operation and regeneration cycle to avoid frequent plumbing repairs
- Check timer for proper time of day
- Inspect plumbing to Softener for leaks and proper insulation
- Visually inspect Back Flow preventer
- Visually inspect expansion tank on Water Heater.(if customer is home at time of inspection)
- Prolong the life of many plumbing appliances such as water heaters, washer, and garbage disposals.
Water Softener Maintenance:
Or, Buy 3 Visits & Get 1-Free: Call For Pricing (Save $375)
Carbon Filter Maintenance: Call For Pricing per visit
Or, Buy 3 Visits & Get 1-Free: Call For Pricing (Save $225)
Quarterly Water Treatment Maintenance Agreements:
Maintenance Agreements can only be purchased at time of first service, once a licensed technician has had an opportunity to inspect and evaluate your systems performance. The Quarterly Water Treatment Maintenance Plan is a pre-payment plan that includes 4 visits per year at a highly discounted rate to thank you for your ongoing business.
*Any repairs needed will be additional unless under warranty through A Gee Whiz Plumbing & Air Conditioning. Contact us for more information.