A Gee Whiz Specializes in Water Heater Installation & Water Heater Repairs in Albuquerque
A Gee Whiz Water Heater Services:
- All Makes & Models of Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- A Gee Whiz Plumbers are Fully Licensed & Insured
- A Gee Whiz Plumbers offer FREE Estimates for Quotes on New Tankless Water Heaters
Most of us are familiar with tank water heaters. Cold water coming into your home is stored in tank water heaters. Then the water is heated by electricity, natural gas, propane, heat pumps, and even solar energy. When the water in the tank cools off, the fuel kicks in and heats it up some more. When you turn on your shower, faucet, dishwasher, or washing machine, hot water is ready for you to use.
Water Heater Review from A Gee Whiz Plumbing Customer in Albuquerque
Tankless Water Heaters or Tank: Which is Right for You?
Trust your water heater installation to professional plumbers!
Hot water heaters are complicated pieces of equipment. They should only be installed by professional, fully-licensed plumbers, like those at A Gee Whiz Plumbing the Albuquerque water heater installation and repair experts. There are horror stories of homeowners trying to fix or replace their own water heaters that have requiredre-piping to correct.
Dangers come with doing this yourself, including shock, gas leaks, serious water damage, carbon monoxide poisoning, and explosions. Don’t take chances… call us when you have any problem with a water heater.
When you call A Gee Whiz Plumbing to repair or replace your hot water heater, you can rest assured that we will:
- Obtain all the proper permits and licenses
- Get any needed inspections (especially important for those who are selling their home)
- Haul away your old hot water heater and dispose of it properly
- Properly hookup your water heater to gas or electricity, ensuring that it is done right
- Give you peace of mind knowing that your family and home are protected from shoddy workmanship
- Professional tankless water heater installation backed by years of experience
Take the test below to learn if you should call the professionals at A Gee Whiz Plumbing.
If you are experiencing any of the following problems, you should have the water heater inspected by a trained plumber.
- No hot water
- Slow hot water recovery after someone showers or uses a lot of hot water
- Pilot light keeps going out on natural gas water heater
- Lukewarm water
- Popping or banging noise from inside the water heater
- Smelly water when you turn on hot water at the tap or in the shower or bath
- Leaking tank
- If your water heater is 6 or more years in age
- Water heater repairs can cost less if detected early
The Importance of Maintenance
We recommend a yearly draining of your water heater to ensure long life and proper performance. Without it scale and sediment build up and cause the water heater to under perform or fail; consequently, all of your laundry, dishes in the dishwasher, your baths or showers, are tainted with this scale and sediment.
Our plumbing maintenance program, available to AGW Club members, includes an annual “draining” of the tank which prevents sediment and other buildup that will cost you more in energy use over time and shorten the life of your water heater. This also includes inspection of the anode rod, which is a metal rod inside the tank that sacrifices itself to save your tank. Instead of your tank rusting out, your anode rod deteriorates due to an electrolytic process. Many Albuquerque home and business owners save money on water heater repairs with their AGW Club membership.
Join our AGW Club and make maintenance automatic!
Interested in switching to a tankless water heater? Learn more about tankless water heaters.